The latest version of our famous Glock rear sight tool that works on ALL Glock pistols is here!
***TOOL WILL INSTALL OR REMOVE SIGHTS OF ALL KINDS, INCLUDING SUPPRESSOR HEIGHT, UP TO 10MM TALL***
*****IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THE TOOL OR NEED HELP GETTING YOUR SIGHTS IN, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I'LL WALK YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS.****
This is a simple, effective and inexpensive 3D printed tool that will get the job done without the extra cost. Being that it is 3D printed, it is plastic and the benefit is you don't have to worry about scratching, marring or otherwise damaging your slide or sights. This tool may gouge plastic sights, which shouldn't be an issue if you're replacing the factory sights with metal ones.
Instructions for use:
- Always follow all firearm safety procedures when handling or performing any work on firearms.
- New sights MUST be fitted by filing the sight dovetail for proper fitment.
- New sights should be able to slide above a third of the way into the dovetail by hand when properly fitted.
- Remove sights by pushing from left to right.
- Install sights by pushing from right to left.
- This tool is designed to provide adequate torque for installation of sights - if tool deformation occurs at any point, STOP! Sights should fit without excess force, and if excess force is required, sight fitment is not as it should be.
- Please follow all manufacturer's installation instructions and these guidelines when using this tool.
- We cannot be held liable for any damage or injury caused by using the tool you will receive.
The "handle" portion of the tool is removable. This is completely normal. The handle is there for convenience, and sometimes, a 7/16" open end wrench or socket may be necessary to apply the correct amount of force.
No sights or other firearm parts will be included in this sale.
Thank you for looking and stay safe!